Story Event Pasio Eggsplorers
Returns on April 3 at 11:00 p.m. PDT
A Story Event in which you can go on an egg hunt with Burgh and May in colorful outfits is now under way!
You can complete the Daily Egg Hunt Challenge! battle to acquire a different Pokémon Egg each day.
Returns on April 3 at 11:00 p.m. PDT
Exchange Pokémon-Themed Eggs for Items!
You can earn Pokémon-Themed Eggs by completing battles.
After collecting enough Pokémon-Themed Eggs, trade them for valuable items using the Exchange Items menu.
There are various kinds of Pokémon-Themed Eggs, and the amount and types you can obtain will differ for each battle.
Collect the Pokémon-Themed Eggs you need to get the particular items you’re looking for.
You can earn bonus Pokémon-Themed Eggs if you have specific Sync Pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the more rewards you will obtain!
Applicable Sync Pairs
(Spring 2021) & Lopunny:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.6!
(Spring 2021) & Togepi:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.6!
- Brendan & Treecko:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.4!
- Wally & Gallade:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.4!
- Korrina & Lucario:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.2!
- Barry & Piplup:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.2!
- Player Character & Pikachu:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.2!
- Player Character & Torchic:Pokémon-Themed Eggs ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of Pokémon-Themed Eggs.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of Pokémon-Themed Eggs.
Note: Although the sync pairs featuring unevolved Pokémon are listed here, the evolved versions of those sync pairs also apply.
Available Pokémon-Themed Eggs
- Togepi-Themed Egg
- Buneary-Themed Egg
- Torchic-Themed Egg
- Lucario-Themed Egg
By completing the Daily Egg Hunt Challenge! battle, you can acquire the following Pokémon Eggs, which change daily.
The roles and passive skills for the hatched Pokémon are predetermined.
- Day 1: Squirtle Egg
- Day 2: Charmander Egg
- Day 3: Bulbasaur Egg
- Day 4: Pichu Egg
- Day 5: Grimer Egg
- Day 6: Kabuto Egg
- Day 7: Machop Egg
- Day 8: Aerodactyl Egg
- Day 9: Growlithe Egg
- Day 10: Onix Egg
- Day 11: Pinsir Egg
- Day 12: Abra Egg
- Day 13: Mankey Egg
- Day 14: Lapras Egg
Note: The daily Egg changes every day at 11:00 p.m.
Note: The Pokémon may hatch as a Shiny Pokémon.
Note: The Pokémon detailed above can hatch as either ♂ or ♀.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for Pasio Eggsplorers is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 10: Gems ×100
- Day 11: Gems ×100
- Day 12: Gems ×100
- Day 13: Gems ×100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket ×20
Log-In Bonus Date/Time
April 1, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – April 18, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Ultimate Egg Collection are reset every day.Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the event ends, leftover Pokémon-Themed Eggs will be converted into coins (10 coins per Pokémon-Themed Egg) and sent to your Present Box.
- You will not be able to earn items more than once when exploring event stories and sync pair stories that share a common storyline.
- Please see About Full-Force Battles for more information.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 14 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site