“Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo”: Tickets for real events are on sale!
A real event of “Pokémon GO Fest” is coming to Sapporo! “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” will be held from August 5, 2022 (Friday) to August 7, 2022 (Sunday) in Sapporo / Nakajima Park and Sapporo City. This year’s event is not limited to the park, but you can enjoy some gameplay elements from anywhere in Sapporo! See below for details.
Tickets are currently on sale for 3,000 yen (tax included) ** on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are limited in number. Please note that sales will end as soon as they are sold out.
Morning and afternoon
If you have purchased a ticket, please enjoy the gameplay in two areas, Sapporo / Nakajima Park and Sapporo City. There are two types of tickets, morning and afternoon, and when purchasing tickets, you can choose the time zone during which you can play the game at Nakajima Park from morning and afternoon. Tickets are sold according to the time of day, so if the tickets for the desired time of day are sold out, you will not be able to purchase them. With the morning ticket, you can play from 8:00 to 13:30 in Nakajima Park, the event venue, and from 14:30 to 20:00 from anywhere in Sapporo city.
Alternatively, with the afternoon ticket, you can play from anywhere in Sapporo from 8:00 to 13:30, and from 14:30 to 20:00 in Nakajima Park, the event venue.
Depending on the ticket you choose, the amount of time you can play the game in the park will change. Note: You can enter and play in the park only if you have a valid ticket during the corresponding time. There is a one-hour break between the morning and the afternoon, so please complete the transfer between areas during that time.
If you have a ticket, you can enjoy the gameplay limited to this event in Sapporo city during the corresponding time. Please note that even if you have a ticket, you will not be able to participate in the gameplay of this event outside Sapporo.
Trainers who have purchased tickets for “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo”: You can enjoy the following contents in the gameplay at the corresponding time at Nakajima Park.
- Event-limited “Special Research” Let’s prepare for the encounter with “Shaimi (Sky Form)” while exploring Nakajima Park.
- There are actually four Pokemon habitats in the park (two of which appear only in Sapporo). Different Pokemon live in each habitat, and you can challenge each “collection challenge”.
- Dream World : When you want to take a rest with “Sleep” and “Teddiursa”, take a rest in the circle of “Snorlax” and “Litwick” while taking a nap.
- Prairie : In this prairie, you can hear the buzz and footsteps of the grass. Look for “Ponyta”, “Strike”, “Yanma”, and “Pansage”.
- Frozen Lake : Around this subglacial lake in the park are Pokemon who prefer water and cold places. This is your chance to meet “Vulpix”, “Panpour”, “Snorunt”, “Laplace” and so on.
- Athletic Park : A great place to exercise. Exercise with “Hitmontop”, “Baop”, “Machop”, “Chimchar” and more.
- The “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 T-shirt”, which will appear as a dress-up item in the game, will be on sale at the Pokemon Center! It will be on sale from May 26th (Thursday) at Pokemon Center Online, and from May 28th (Saturday) at Pokemon Centers nationwide. Please get it!
- You can do “special exchanges” up to 6 times and reduce the cost of all exchanges!
Ticket holders will receive the following bonuses during gameplay at the corresponding time in Sapporo:
- The second “special research” where you can meet Pokemon that has never appeared in “Pokémon GO”.
- Pokemon from all habitats of “Pokémon GO Fest 2022” in Sapporo appear in the wild.
- Get up to 9 “Raid Passes” per day by spinning “Photo Discs” at the gym.
- The balloons of the GO Rocket Team will fly more than usual, and by defeating the members, you will be able to acquire “mysterious parts” twice as much as usual.
Ticket holders can enjoy the following during gameplay in Sapporo and Nakajima Park:
- During the event, different colors of “Swirlix” and “Yanap” will appear for the first time in “Pokémon GO”. If you are lucky, you may meet during the event!
- The distance that the egg changes is halved.
- Let’s take a “GO snapshot” during the event time! Mysterious things may happen.
- Special event-themed “field research”
- You can spin the “photo disc” of the pocket stop or get a special sticker from the gift.
- Special confetti for the event
During the period of “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” from Friday, August 5, 2022 to Sunday, August 7, 2022, all trainers in Sapporo city will be “legends” such as “Darkrai” and “Cresselia”. You can participate in special raid battles of “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” including “Raid Battle”.
Tickets for “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” are now on sale!
All tickets are on sale for 3,000 yen ** (tax included) on a first-come, first-served basis. Note: Tickets are limited in number. Please note that sales will end as soon as they are sold out.
As a new element of the “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” real event, you will have the opportunity to further expand your gameplay experience with special additional options. This additional option can only be added when purchasing an event participation ticket, not after purchasing the ticket. The bonus of the additional option will be effective from Friday, August 5, 2022 to Sunday, August 7, 2022, and will be applied only to gameplay in Sapporo city.
- Raid-loving option (+1,200 JPY (incl. Tax))
You can get up to 12 raid passes a day by rotating the photo disc at the gym, and you can get an additional 5,000 XP every time you win a raid battle. increase. Also, if you catch the Pokemon that appears in “Legendary Raid Battle”, you can get 6 “Pokemon Candy” and 3 “Ame XL”.
- Egg Master Option (+1,200 JPY (incl. Tax))
The distance required to return an egg is 1/4 (this is a substitute for the event bonus 1/2 and will not be duplicated), and the XP earned by the egg’s fluff “Pokemon’s Eggs” and “Hoshinosuna” will be doubled.
Trainers, we look forward to seeing you at Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo. Let’s go on an adventure!
When playing “Pokémon GO”, please be careful about the safety of your surroundings and enjoy it in accordance with the laws and policies of the national and local governments. Upcoming events may be canceled or changed. Check out social media, push notifications, and email announcements for up-to-date information.
— From the Pokémon GO development team
** Participants in the Sapporo event of “Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo” can only purchase one day’s worth of tickets during the three-day event period. The ticket price is 3,000 yen (tax included). It is on sale at [Event Ticket Page for “Pokémon GO”] (https://tickets.nianticlabs.com/events/pgo/). If it is not sold out, there will be a “Ticket for sale” sign next to the “Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Sapporo” real event ticket. The event can only be enjoyed at the dates and times specified above. Note: Please note that once purchased, no refunds will be given (subject to the exceptions set forth in applicable law and Terms of Service). Tickets are limited in number. Please note that sales will end as soon as they are sold out. In addition, foreign nationals entering Japan are currently restricted from entering Japan due to the border measures for new coronavirus infections by the Japanese government. Be sure to check the latest information carefully before planning your trip to Japan.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog