Tickets to Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo are on sale now!
Pokémon GO Fest 2022 continues its world tour with a stop in Sapporo, Japan! Nakajima Park and the city of Sapporo will host this special event from August 5, 2022, to August 7, 2022. This year’s event is too big to be contained within a single park, so some gameplay elements have been expanded citywide!
Tickets are on sale now for ¥3,000 (including applicable taxes)** and are available on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are limited and will be available for purchase while supplies last. Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo attendees may only purchase tickets for one day of the three-day event.
Morning session and afternoon session
Trainers who purchase a ticket will split their day between event experiences that happen in Nakajima Park and throughout the city of Sapporo itself. When purchasing your ticket, you will select which part of the day you’d like to experience in the park.
- A ticket for the morning session offers the event experience within Nakajima Park from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and the city event experience from 2:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
- A ticket for the afternoon session offers the city event experience from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and the park event experience from 2:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
Please note: Only Trainers with a valid ticket for the applicable session will be able to play within Nakajima Park. There will be a one-hour intermission between sessions to allow Trainers time to move between areas.
During the citywide event experience, ticket-holding Trainers will experience event-exclusive gameplay in Sapporo. Event gameplay will not be available to ticket-holding Trainers outside Sapporo.
Trainers who purchase a ticket to Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo will be able to enjoy the following in Nakajima Park on their selected event day and time.
- Complete event-exclusive Special Research to encounter Sky Forme Shaymin as you explore Nakajima Park.
- Explore four real-world habitats—two which are unique to the Sapporo event. Each habitat includes unique Pokémon and its very own Collection Challenge.
- Dreamy Mindscape: Feeling a bit Drowzee? Hoping to curl up for a nap with Teddiursa? Why not catch a little snooze with Pokémon like Snorlax and Litwick? Sleep well!
- Living Meadow: Enjoy the lush landscape as you romp with Galarian Ponyta, Scyther, Yanma, and Pansage.
- Frozen Lake: Bask in the beauty of water and ice while encountering Pokémon such as Alolan Vulpix, Lapras, Snorunt, and Panpour.
- Athletic Park: Train up with Machop, Hitmontop, Chimchar, and Pansear.
- Don’t miss out on the chance to get an exclusive version of the Pokémon GO Fest 2022 T-shirt! This T-shirt will go on sale at Pokémon Center Online on Thursday, May 26 and arrive at Pokémon Center stores on Saturday, May 28!
- Make up to six Special Trades during the park event experience. All trades made during the park event experience will also have a reduced Stardust cost. Ticket-holding Trainers will enjoy the following during the citywide event experience within Sapporo.
- A second Special Research story will be available, featuring a reward encounter with a Pokémon that has yet to appear in Pokémon GO.
- Pokémon from all of the Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo habitats will be appearing in the wild.
- Claim up to nine total daily Raid Passes by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.
- Team GO Rocket balloons will be appearing more often, and defeating Team GO Rocket Grunts will earn you twice as many Mysterious Components.
Ticket-holding Trainers will enjoy the following during both the city and park event experiences.
- Shiny Pansage and Shiny Swirlix will be making their Pokémon GO debuts.
- Eggs will require one-half their normal Hatch Distance.
- Take a snapshot at the event for a surprise!
- Event-themed Field Research will be available.
- You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts.
- Confetti will be appearing on the in-game map.
All Trainers in Sapporo will have access to special Pokémon GO Fest 2022 raids—including Cresselia and Darkrai in five-star raids—during Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo from Friday, August 5, 2022, to Sunday, August 7, 2022.
As a new addition to our live events, we’re offering Trainers the chance to enhance their event experience with special, optional add-ons. These add-ons can only be purchased when you purchase your live event ticket and cannot be added later. Add-on bonuses will be active from Friday, August 5, 2022, to Sunday, August 7.
- Raid Lover add-on +¥1,200 (including applicable taxes): This add-on grants up to 12 in-person Raid Passes total for each day by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms, an additional 5,000 XP after every raid you complete successfully, and six additional Candy and three additional Candy XL after catching Pokémon in five-star raids.
- Critical Hatch add-on +¥1,200 (including applicable taxes): Hatch Eggs in 1/4 the normal distance (this bonus does not stack with other similar bonuses), and earn double the XP, double the Candy, and double the Stardust for hatching Eggs.
Trainers, we cannot wait to continue the GO Fest celebration with you in Sapporo. Let’s GO!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated.
—The Pokémon GO team
** Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo attendees may only purchase tickets for one day of the three-day event. Tickets are available for purchase on the Pokémon GO Event Ticketing page. You will see “Tickets Available” next to the Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo event ticket if it hasn’t sold out yet. The event experience will be available only at this location on the specified date and time. Tickets to this event are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Tickets are first come, first served and will be available for purchase while supplies last. Currently, foreign nationals who are entering Japan are subject to additional border measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by the Japanese government. Please be sure to confirm most update to date information prior to making travel arrangements to Japan.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog