DeNA is continuing to add more events and new features to Pokémon Masters EX on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.30.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- The Trainer Lodge redecoration feature has been added.
Note: Check out this link for more information.
- You will be able to invite Gloria to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time:
Scheduled Date/Time: February 28, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Gloria once you have teamed up with 5★ Gloria & Zacian.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- Changed the background of the Trainer Lodge.
- Increased the number of preset teams you can use from 30 to 100.
- An entry regarding the Favorites status has been added when filtering Sync Pairs.
- Some of the Pokémon Center’s designs have been changed.
- If there is event info, you can now view it by tapping on Trista or the monitor in the Pokémon Center.
- Increased the Player Rank cap.
Note: Please refer to the Player Rank (PR) entry under Tips in the Other section of your Poryphone Menu for more details.
- Fixed an issue in the iOS version of the app that caused the game’s download data to be included in iCloud backups. After updating and restarting the app, any existing backup files will be deleted the next time you create a backup. (If you experience any issues, try deleting your existing backup data and creating another backup.)
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Scheduled Date/Time: February 26, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue with the target ranges of certain Moves.
- Made text changes for some Passive Skills to make them easier to understand.
- We have addressed an issue featuring an unintended effect for Dawn & Wormadam’s Grid Skill.
Struggle Bug: On a Roll 4
Struggle Bug: Satisfied Snicker 4
Note: No changes have been made to the Energy required to learn the skill.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site
One thought on “New Pokémon Masters EX update version 2.30.0 now live on iOS and Android to add the new Trainer Lodge redecoration feature and more, full patch notes revealed”