A new Ranked Battles Season has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Read on below to learn more:
What Are Ranked Battles?
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Ranked Battles allow you to test your Trainer skills in head-to-head battles with players around the world. Each Trainer’s skill in battle is tracked by their rank, which changes based on the Trainer’s battle results. Trainers are matched up with other players of similar rank to ensure even competition.
Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Membership auto-renews after initial term at the then-current price unless canceled. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. Learn more at nintendo.com/switch-online.
Battle data and results will be provided to Nintendo Co., Ltd., and The Pokémon Company (and its subsidiaries).
Players engaging in the following activities may receive penalties and be restricted from participating in future online events.
• Use of unauthorized methods to alter game save data, use of Pokémon that have data altered via altering code, or use of Pokémon created via altering code
• Significantly large number of disconnects during battle, from when your opponent has been decided to when the match results have been fully sent to the server (please ensure a stable connection environment when connecting to the internet)
• Troubling behavior that could affect other participants or make others feel unpleasant
• Actions that would obstruct battles and operations, such as hacking
• Registering with incorrect information or impersonating another player
• Other actions that operation hosts determine to be inappropriate
Source: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet news
3 thoughts on “Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Ranked Battles Series 3 (Regulation C) will run from April 1 to June 30, allows the use of the four Treasures of Ruin and marks official name change of Series to Regulations”