Wild Hoenn Pokémon and Tauros takeover officially concludes in Pokémon GO

Pokémon GO developer Niantic recently dispatched the final batch of Hoenn Pokémon in the immensely-popular mobile game. New Hoenn Pokémon include Pelipper, Salamence, Tropius, Swablu, Altaria, Swellow, Chimecho, Beldum, Bagon, Metagross and the Legendary Rayquaza, which is now appearing in Raid Battles in Pokémon GO Gyms until March 16. In addition, Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region took over wild encounters until earlier today, February 13. Despite this … Continue reading Wild Hoenn Pokémon and Tauros takeover officially concludes in Pokémon GO

Advertisements

Wild Hoenn Pokémon and Tauros takeover ends in Pokémon GO tomorrow, February 13

Pokémon GO developer Niantic recently dispatched the final batch of Hoenn Pokémon in the immensely-popular mobile game. New Hoenn Pokémon include Pelipper, Salamence, Tropius, Swablu, Altaria, Swellow, Chimecho, Beldum, Bagon, Metagross and the Legendary Rayquaza, which is now appearing in Raid Battles in Pokémon GO Gyms until March 16. In addition, Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region have taken over wild encounters until tomorrow, February … Continue reading Wild Hoenn Pokémon and Tauros takeover ends in Pokémon GO tomorrow, February 13

Seviper can still be found in North America and Zangoose is still in Europe in Pokémon GO

The recently-released Hoenn Pokémon Seviper and Zangoose are known to switch their availability in Pokémon GO. Both Pokémon are region exclusives – available on opposite sides of the world. The exact dividing line can be seen on the map above.  This is of course a nod to the Pokémon’s feud for territory in the original Pokémon games and animated … Continue reading Seviper can still be found in North America and Zangoose is still in Europe in Pokémon GO

Wild encounters now feature only Hoenn Pokémon in Pokémon GO until February 13

Pokémon GO developer Niantic has announced that even more Hoenn Pokémon are now available in the immensely-popular mobile game. New Hoenn Pokémon include Pelipper, Salamence, Tropius, Swablu, Altaria, Swellow, Chimecho, Beldum, Bagon, Metagross and the Legendary Rayquaza, which is now appearing in Raid Battles in Pokémon GO Gyms until March 16. In addition, Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region have taken over wild encounters until … Continue reading Wild encounters now feature only Hoenn Pokémon in Pokémon GO until February 13

Region-exclusive Pokémon Seviper and Zangoose have now swapped their locations in Pokémon GO

Pokémon GO's Holiday 2017 event officially concluded last night with the rotation of two Pokémon's in-game region exclusivity. The recently-released Pokémon Seviper and Zangoose had suddenly switched their region availability. Both Pokémon are region exclusives - available on opposite sides of the world. The exact dividing line can be seen on the map above. Seviper … Continue reading Region-exclusive Pokémon Seviper and Zangoose have now swapped their locations in Pokémon GO

Most Pokémon GO players choose Zangoose over Seviper for Gym Battle against Alakazam

Pokémon GO developer Niantic recently conducted a poll to find out whether players would rather bring Zangoose or Seviper to a Gym Battle against Alakazam. According to the final results with more than 51,000 thousand votes, 56 percent of voters went with Zangoose, while the remaining 44 percent chose to go with Seviper. You can … Continue reading Most Pokémon GO players choose Zangoose over Seviper for Gym Battle against Alakazam

Updated Pokémon GO promo: More Hoenn Pokémon, more adventure, now with dynamic weather gameplay

A total of 50 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region can now be caught in Pokémon GO, as part of the immensely-popular mobile game’s latest major update. There are also new Shiny Pokémon that can be found as well, in addition to brand-new dynamic weather gameplay. Due to these enhancements, Pokémon GO has shot up to the … Continue reading Updated Pokémon GO promo: More Hoenn Pokémon, more adventure, now with dynamic weather gameplay