Most Pokémon GO players choose Zangoose over Seviper for Gym Battle against Alakazam

Pokémon GO developer Niantic recently conducted a poll to find out whether players would rather bring Zangoose or Seviper to a Gym Battle against Alakazam. According to the final results with more than 51,000 thousand votes, 56 percent of voters went with Zangoose, while the remaining 44 percent chose to go with Seviper. You can check out the full results in the embedded tweet below:

Source: @PokemonGoApp

Advertisements

One thought on “Most Pokémon GO players choose Zangoose over Seviper for Gym Battle against Alakazam

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s