With Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon launching next week, massive spoilers are now being posted online by dataminers. A slew of new info has been revealed via datamining in regard to confirmed new Pokémon, new Pokémon stats, confirmed Z-Crystals, new moves, new abilities, new story info and much more. You can read on below if you don’t mind seeing spoilers:
Confirmed new Pokemon:
New Pokémon information
- Poipole is CONFIRMED to be UB Sticky, the others are not attached to any specific Pokemon yet. Poipole -> Naganadel via levelup with Dragon Pulse, changing from pure Poison -> Poison/Dragon, a fast special attacker.
- Necrozma confirmed to havean “Ultra” form, stated to be stronger than Mega Rayquaza.
- 600 BST mythical Zeraora is pure electric, speedy, and offensive.
- Adhesive = Poipole, Assembly = Stakataka, Burst = Blacephalon. Adhesive is a Gift Pokemon
- Necrozma’s Ultra Necrozma forme has Attack & Special Attack stats that place it in the top 10 for BOTH. Total BST is above Arceus. Psychic Dragon Typing!
New Pokemon stats (in order of HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed):
Dusk Mane Necrozma: 97/157/127/113/109/077
Dawn Wings Necrozma: 97/113/109/157/127/077
Ultra Necrozma: 97/167/97/167/97/129
Dusk Lycanroc 75/117/65/55/65/110
Stakataka: 61/131/211/53/101/13 (it’s a brick wall; what did you expect?)
Confirmed Z Crystals:
- Solganium Z
- Lunalium Z
- Ultranecrozium Z
- Mimikium Z
- Lycanium Z
- Kommonium Z
Plasma Fists – The user attacks with electrically charged fists. This move changes Normal-type moves to Electric-type moves.
Neuroforce: Powers up moves that are super effective.
Story and Misc. info:
- Hau is not the champion, he simply takes Kukui’s spot at the end of the main game.
- Lillie is a Battle Tree partner
- There are no new Alolan Forms
- Text files imply that Ash is in the game
- Legendaries use their original battle themes once more, like in ORAS
- Entire dex can be found here https://my.mixtape.moe/cmpjxy.png (yes, this is actually a link to the entire dex. Warning, large image size)
- Beast Balls can be purchased for 1,000p
- Colress has a fusion device for Necrozma, and it differs between forms. You can have both Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma in your party at once
- Poipole is given to you after catching Necrozma
- Hapu is now fought on Exeggutor Island
- Guzma and Lusamine are both Champion Defense challengers
- Hau has a Noivern and Tauros now.
- Gladion has Zoroark and a Kanto starter.
- Guzma now has Vikavolt instead of Ariados.
- Molayne’s E4 team is Klefki, Bisharp, Magnezone, Metagross and Dugtrio.
- RR ubers: Giovanni-Mewtwo, Archie-Kyogre, Maxie-Groudon, Cyrus-Dialga/Palkia (depends on version), Ghetsis-Zekrom/Reshiram, Lysandre-Xerneas/Yveltal
- There appears to be leftover, unused dialogue from SM in the game files, including the original Lusamine event at the end of SM.
- “Kantonian Gym” challenge exists in the game. Will provide details once I learn more.
- There are 66 Move Tutor moves in the game, including Defog
- There is still no National Dex
- Kommo-o gets Close Combat
- Ultra Beasts ARE NOT SHINY LOCKED. Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Guardians are, however.
- Likewise, the Ultra Wormhole legendaries are not shiny locked. Shiny non-event Xerneas and Yveltal are now legal.