Its appearance changes depending on where it evolved. The materials on hand become a part of its body. When Burmy evolved, its cloak became a part of this Pokémon’s body. The cloak is never shed.
- Plant Cloak: Bug/Grass
- Sandy Cloak: Bug/Ground
- Trash Cloak: Bug/Steel
Ability: Anticipation, which senses an opposing Pokemon’s dangerous moves.
Hidden Ability: Overcoat, which protects the Pokemon from things like sand, hail and powder.
- Plant Cloak: Fire, Flying, Ice, Poison, Bug and Rock
- Sandy Cloak: Fire, Water, Ice and Flying
- Trash Cloak: Fire
- Plant Cloak: Fighting, Grass, Ground, Electric and Water
- Sandy Cloak: Fighting, Poison and Ground
- Trash Cloak: Normal, Grass, Dragon, Bug, Psychic, Ice, Steel and Fairy
- Plant Cloak: None
- Sandy Cloak: Electric
- Trash Cloak: Poison
Evolutions: Wormadam evolves from a female Burmy starting at level 20. It is one of Burmy’s final forms, alongside Mothim.
Determined by its cloak, Wormadam has three different secondary types: Steel, Grass and Ground
Height: 1′ 08″ Weight: 14.3 lbs