All Pokémon featured in previous Community Days returned for a Pokémon GO Community Day weekend, which officially took place from November 30 to December 2. Every Pokémon species featured during previous events was appearing in the wild again, all around the world, for the special weekend-long event, from Friday, November 30, at 1 p.m. PST to Sunday, December 2, at 11 p.m. PST. All of the featured moves from each Community Day were also available, so your evolved Pokémon could have got them. Additionally, special bonuses were available for just three hours in each region. There was also a new Community Day Box that players were able to purchase for 480 PokéCoins via the in-game shop. It included three Egg Incubators, two Lucky Eggs, two Star Pieces and 30 Ultra Balls.
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, Beldum and their Shiny counterparts were appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 were available again during the weekend.
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
- Three-hour Lures
To see more photos taken by fans during the latest Pokémon GO Community Day, click here.