Story Event Shining Star
Date/Time 2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Story Event 「Shining Star」
Story Event: Shining Star under way!
2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Story Event: Shining Star is an event where you can obtain story areas and items by progressing through the event map.
Obtain Items Using Travel Tokens
Travel tokens can be obtained by participating in event battles.
Use the travel tokens you have obtained to move throughout the event map and acquire the items along the way.
Use travel tokens to collect items and head toward your destination!
Advance Through the Event Maps
Reach checkpoints to progress through the event maps.
Obtain new main area interactions and items by progressing through the event map.
Sub-areas will also appear as you progress through the event maps.
If you skip past a sub-area that appears on your current event map, it will reappear again on the following event map.
Try collecting the sub-areas after you have collected all of the main areas by progressing through the event map.
There are no limits to map progression, so you can continue to collect lots of items even after you have obtained all of the main and sub-areas.
Event Map Items
The items below can be obtained in the event maps featured in this event.
- Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom Sync Orb
- Co-op Sync Orb
- Elite Four Notes
- Gym Leader Notes
- 3★ Level-Up Manual
- 2★ Level-Up Manual
- 1★ Level-Up Manual
- Buff Blend +
- Tech Tonic +
- Aid Ade +
- Ultra Buff Blend
- Ultra Tech Tonic
- Ultra Aid Ade
- Great Buff Blend
- Great Tech Tonic
- Great Aid Ade
- Buff Blend
- Tech Tonic
- Aid Ade
Some items obtainable in this event have amount limits.
You can obtain an increased amount of travel tokens once a day from certain areas.
- Challenge Team Break: Part 1
- Challenge Team Break: Part 2
- Challenge Team Break: Part 3
Earn bonus travel tokens if you have specific sync pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of the specified sync pairs you include in your team, the more bonus travel tokens you will earn!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom：
Travel tokens +1x!
- Elesa & Zebstrika：
Travel tokens +0.5x!
- Skyla & Swanna：
Travel tokens +0.2x!
Lineup bonuses are generally x1 and vary according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place +1x, +0.2x sync pairs in your team, you will receive 2.2x the amount of travel tokens.
Example 2: If you place +0.5x, +0.2x sync pairs in your team, you will receive 1.7x the amount of travel tokens.
You can take on special missions during this period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- Daily refresh of reward boosts occurs at 10:00 p.m.
- Partial reward boosts will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- Upon the conclusion of the event period, the travel tokens obtained during this event will be automatically converted into coins (10 coins per travel token), which will be sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.