Pokémon Masters is continuing to host in-game events and introduce new features on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Sygna Suit Elesa Spotlight Scout
Date/Time 2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m. Increased chance to scout newly released Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom!
Limited-time Spotlight Scout now under way! Six-Months Celebration Sygna Suit Elesa Spotlight Scout under way! Featuring 5★ Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom! Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
About Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom
Elesa rocks her new sygna suit as she
uses moves that help her team by
reducing the sync move countdown!
Handy in the Story Event!
Adding Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom to your team for battles will help out in the coinciding Story Event: Shining Star!
Team up with Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom to get the upper hand in the event!
Check out the upcoming news about Story Event: Shining Star for more information!
2/27/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear.
- Please note that you cannot have 2 or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
Example: Brock & Onix and Sygna Suit Brock & Tyranitar
- Check out the upcoming news about Story Event: Shining Star for more information!
- Sygna Suit Elesa & Rotom will have an expanded sync grid when you team up with them.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 11 – Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.