Pokémon GO is being updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. The latest update is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
What’s New in Version 1.167.0 (iOS)
- Patch notes below
What’s New in Version 0.201.0 (Android)
- Patch notes below
0.201 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.167 in the App Store.
Last updated: February 22, 2021
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Trainers are now able to transfer Legendary and Mythical Pokémon when selecting multiple Pokémon by enabling the functionality in the game settings.
- Fixed an issue in which the Hero and Purifier badges showed as locked in the Team GO Rocket post-battle summary screen.
- Mitigated an issue in which the Pokéball thrown may freeze mid-air after being thrown.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Pokémon inventory search input to be cleared after accessing a Pokédex entry through the Pokémon’s detail menu.
- After scanning a PokéStop for an AR scanning Field Research task, Trainers are now returned to the Field Research page instead of the scan page.
- Fixed an issue in which the previously used Battle Party would not be loaded in Team GO Rocket battles immediately after app start.
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page