October Community Day: Duskull, the Requiem Pokémon, will be featured!
We’re excited to announce that Duskull, the Requiem Pokémon, will be featured during October’s Community Day event!
Date + Time
Saturday, October 9, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Duskull will be appearing more frequently in the wild! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Dusclops (Duskull’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Dusknoir that knows the Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- To help you evolve your Dusclops into Dusknoir, you’ll be able to earn up to four Sinnoh Stones by completing free Timed Research during Duskull Community Day.
- 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick them up during the event!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Duskull Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Nothin’ Dull About Duskull.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Nothin’ Dull About Duskull Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog