May 2022 Community Day: Alolan Geodude
May Community Day
Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time
Alolan Geodude will appear more frequently in the wild.
Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Fast Attack generates energy quickly!
- Trainer Battles: 4 power
- Gyms and raids: 14 power
Community Day Special Research story: A Rocky Road
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Alolan Geodude Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, A Rocky Road
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
New ticket gifting!
We’re excited to announce that you can now give a ticket to this Community Day’s Special Research to a friend!* To give, tap the Special Research ticket, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Stay tuned for more details on how to use this new feature!
Bonuses for groups
Work together with other Trainers to unlock additional bonuses!
- If enough Pokémon are caught with help from a single Lure Module, the 3× Catch Stardust bonus for Trainers near the Lured PokéStop will become a 4× bonus for 30 minutes.*
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 975 PokéCoins, featuring one Super Incubator, one Lucky Egg, one Elite Fast TM, and one Star Piece.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick it up during the event!
You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated.
—The Pokémon GO team
Get ready to rock this #PokemonGOCommunityDay
Trainers, get ready to rock during #PokemonGOCommunityDay on Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time! Alolan Geodude is already warmed up. 💪
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog