Ultra Beasts are coming to Pokémon GO Fest celebrations around the world!
What are Ultra Beasts?
Ultra Beasts are mysterious Pokémon originating from Ultra Space. One such Ultra Beast, Nihilego, made its first appearance during Pokémon GO Fest, but it appears that others may soon emerge…
Pokémon GO Fest events attract Ultra Beasts
Trainers attending the following Pokémon GO Fest events can expect to encounter an Ultra Beast as a part of their Special Research.
After these Ultra Beasts debut during their respective in-person Pokémon GO Fest events, they will appear globally later in the Season of GO.
Beast Balls are coming to Pokémon GO!
Cooperation breeds innovation! After working together with you to confront Nihilego,Rhi of the GO Ultra Recon Squad has created a limited number of Beast Balls—a special kind of Poké Ball—to help in-person Pokémon GO Fest attendees catch an Ultra Beast as part of Special Research during each in-person Pokémon GO Fest event.
Tickets on sale now!
Tickets to Pokémon GO Fest events across the globe are available now!**
Please note: tickets are limited and will be available for purchase while supplies last. Pokémon GO Fest attendees may only purchase tickets for one day of each event.
Trainers can also look forward to the Pokémon GO Fest finale event on August 27, 2022. More information about that event will be announced soon.
Different events, shared bonuses
Ticket-holding Trainers at each of the in-person Pokémon GO Fest locations will be able to enjoy the following bonuses during event hours on their ticketed day:
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period.
- Take a snapshot at the event for a surprise!
- Event-themed Field Research will be available.
- You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts.
- Confetti will be appearing on the in-game map.
The following bonuses will also be available to ticket-holding Trainers at each of the in-person Pokémon GO Fest locations during event hours on their ticketed day. Trainers at the Seattle and Sapporo events will only have access to them during the park experience.
- Four additional special trades can be made during the event for a maximum of six for the day.
- Trades made during the event will require less Stardust.
- Four Collection Challenges, themed to in-park habitats
More event bonuses
For ticket-holding Trainers at the Seattle and Sapporo events, the following bonuses will be available during the city experience. Ticket-holding Trainers at the Berlin event will have access to these bonuses for the duration of the event.
- Claim up to nine total daily Raid Passes by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms.
- Team GO Rocket balloons will be appearing more often, and defeating Team GO Rocket Grunts will earn you twice as many Mysterious Components.
Look out for these Pokémon at Pokémon GO Fest!
Ultra Beasts aren’t the only exciting Pokémon appearing during our in-person celebrations.
- Cowboy Hat Snorlax will be appearing in the wild. Yeehaw!
- Unown A, B, E, L, R, S, T, and U will be appearing in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might even encounter a shiny one!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated.
—The Pokémon GO team
**Pokémon GO Fest live event attendees may only purchase tickets for one day of each event. Tickets are available for purchase on the [Pokémon GO Event Ticketing page](https://tickets.nianticlabs.com/events/pgo/). You will see “Tickets Available” next to the Pokémon GO Fest live event ticket if it hasn’t sold out yet. The event experience will be available only at this location on the specified date and time. Tickets to these events are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Tickets are first-come, first-served and will be available for purchase while supplies last.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog