Pokémon GIF: Something seems suspicious with this Tentacruel here

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacruel: Did you know? It fires off ultrasonic waves from its red orbs to weaken its prey, and then it wraps them up in its 80 tentacles. It communicates with others of its … Continue reading Pokémon GIF: Something seems suspicious with this Tentacruel here

Pokémon GIF: Extra Tentacool are now on their way to your timeline

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacool: Did you know? It drifts through the sea searching for prey. Its poisonous tentacles break off sometimes, but after a while, they grow back. Its body is 99% water. The remaining 1% … Continue reading Pokémon GIF: Extra Tentacool are now on their way to your timeline

Arby’s, Wendy’s, Capcom, SEGA and Anime Expo tweet support for Pokémon Sword and Shield

The wait is officially over for Pokémon Sword and Shield! The latest duo of Pokémon games are now available for purchase around the world for Nintendo Switch. Pokémon Sword and Shield allow you to choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon. Explore the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where the … Continue reading Arby’s, Wendy’s, Capcom, SEGA and Anime Expo tweet support for Pokémon Sword and Shield

Arby’s creates Team Rocket’s iconic Meowth balloon out of cardboard

Arby’s staff have put together a mosaic that features more than 60 recognizable characters as part of their popular creations. Among the characters than can be spotted are Pikachu Libre from Pokkén Tournament DX and various icons from the Super Mario franchise. Arby's has also created its own rendition of Team Rocket's iconic Meowth balloon, which you can check out … Continue reading Arby’s creates Team Rocket’s iconic Meowth balloon out of cardboard

Arby’s creates mosaic of more than 60 popular characters, featuring Pikachu Libre, Mario and more

Arby’s staff have put together a mosaic that features more than 60 recognizable characters as part of their popular creations. Among the characters than can be spotted are Pikachu Libre from Pokkén Tournament DX and various icons from the Super Mario franchise. You can check out the mosaic in the image above. To view Arby's … Continue reading Arby’s creates mosaic of more than 60 popular characters, featuring Pikachu Libre, Mario and more

Arby’s creates Halloween decorations featuring Gengar, Boo and more

Arby's staff have created some decorations inspired by Halloween, featuring a number of recognizable video game characters - such as Gengar from Pokémon, Boo from Super Mario and the red ghost Blinky from Pac-Man. Earlier this year, the folks at Arby put together a number of valentines inspired by Japanese culture, including video games and … Continue reading Arby’s creates Halloween decorations featuring Gengar, Boo and more