Pokémon GIF: Turns out Tentacruel was the suspicious one all along

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacruel: Did you know? It fires off ultrasonic waves from its red orbs to weaken its prey, and then it wraps them up in its 80 tentacles. It communicates with others of its … Continue reading Pokémon GIF: Turns out Tentacruel was the suspicious one all along

Pokémon GIF: Something seems suspicious with this Tentacruel here

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacruel: Did you know? It fires off ultrasonic waves from its red orbs to weaken its prey, and then it wraps them up in its 80 tentacles. It communicates with others of its … Continue reading Pokémon GIF: Something seems suspicious with this Tentacruel here

Pokémon GIF: Extra Tentacool are now on their way to your timeline

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacool: Did you know? It drifts through the sea searching for prey. Its poisonous tentacles break off sometimes, but after a while, they grow back. Its body is 99% water. The remaining 1% … Continue reading Pokémon GIF: Extra Tentacool are now on their way to your timeline

Pokémon pic: This page is a Tentacool-free zone

As part of its ongoing efforts to promote every single Pokémon out there, The Pokémon Company has shared special content dedicated to Tentacool: Did you know? It drifts through the sea searching for prey. Its poisonous tentacles break off sometimes, but after a while, they grow back. Its body is 99% water. The remaining 1% … Continue reading Pokémon pic: This page is a Tentacool-free zone

Video: The Pokémon Company compiles all 13 official Pokémon music videos into one video

The Pokémon Company has released a 30-minute video that features all 13 major Pokémon-themed music videos to date, including the latest release - which revolves around Meowth and Alolan Meowth. Also featured are the official songs for Magikarp, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Staryu, Pyukumuku, Gengar, Tentacool, Ditto, Kaiku Mania and more. You can check out the extended video below: … Continue reading Video: The Pokémon Company compiles all 13 official Pokémon music videos into one video

Official music video for Tentacool released by The Pokémon Company

Tentacool is the latest Pokémon to get the official music video treatment from The Pokémon Company. Unlike most of the Pokémon music videos released to date, Tentacool's theme is more slow-paced by comparison with a unique art style that makes it look as if the events in the video were hand-drawn. In addition to Tentacool … Continue reading Official music video for Tentacool released by The Pokémon Company

Tentacruel – #073

Tentacruel has large red orbs on its head. The orbs glow before lashing the vicinity with a harsh ultrasonic blast. This Pokémon's outburst creates rough waves around it. Type: Water/Poison Category: Jellyfish Ability: Clear Body, which prevents other Pokemon from lowering its stats. Or Liquid Ooze, which damages attackers using any draining move. Hidden Ability: Rain Dish, which … Continue reading Tentacruel – #073

Tentacool – #072

Tentacool's body is largely composed of water. If it is removed from the sea, it dries up like parchment. If this Pokémon happens to become dehydrated, put it back into the sea. Type: Water/Poison Category: Jellyfish Ability: Clear Body, which prevents other Pokemon from lowering its stats. Or Liquid Ooze, which damages attackers using any draining move. … Continue reading Tentacool – #072